Software Support Engineers serve primarily to address technical issues relating to software implementation, function and upgrades. They resolve customer complaints or problems and create product problem reports and troubleshooting documents for each issue. Software Support Engineers also work closely with development teams to identify and resolve any technical problems that might arise during the development of software. These engineers might also be involved in developing and leading training classes to educate customers about software products.
- Provide Technical Support to Software Users
- Assist with Software Design and Development
- Create Technical Documents and Manuals
- Assist software developers to resolve technical issues during the software development process.
- Teach customers how to install and use new software products.
- Supporting the company by making continuous improvement in accordance with company's vision and mission
- Fluently in English is a must
- Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication, organizational and customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Operating systems – familiarity with various operating systems, such as Linux, is important for Software Support Engineers, as they will be dealing with customers using a variety of these systems.
- Programming languages – the ability to script in a number of languages is often required for Software Support Engineers.
- Debugging tools – Software Support Engineers might use debugging programs in the software development stage or to help customers resolve issues and it is important for them to understand how to use these tools in various applications.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying