Why Join Us?
Shipper is on a mission to invent a new standard for online shipping in Indonesia. We have assembled the largest asset-light delivery network to make shipping simple, reliable, and cost competitive. With over 17,000 islands, 2,500 logistics providers, and a fast growing e-commerce market, Indonesia is one of the most challenging markets to build a great online shipping experience and we are primed to be a part of the solution. We are privileged to have some of the best global investors including Lightspeed, Y Combinator, and others. We are looking for passionate and outstanding individuals to join our team.
What will you do:
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Supporting the company by making continuous improvement in accordance with company's vision and mission
What are the requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma Degree in any field.
- Proven experience as inventory supervisor or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Positive attitude, team player, adaptable, resourceful and able to work independent
- Willing to work in Bali
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying