As a data quality analysts you will examine complex data and turn it into information and insight to inform business decisions.
You also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify any issues or ways to improve systems and database designs. This role requires collaborating with data engineers to implement effective automation processes by developing Access queries in the SQL platform so data can be mined for quality control and accuracy.
Data quality analysts typically work full time in an office environment, often as part of a larger development team. This role suits people who enjoy working with numbers and data sets, have an aptitude for computer systems and software, and have strong analytical abilities. Supporting the company by making continuous improvement in accordance with company's vision and mission
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying