What is Shipper
Shipper is a growing technology company based in Jakarta. We provide well-rounded logistics solutions for businesses of all sizes. Today, we offer several services including First-Mile Pickup and Delivery, Fulfillment/Warehouse Management, and Cross-Border shipping services. We are financially supported by eminent investors, including Floodgate, Y-combinator, Lightspeed Ventures Partners, and Insignia Ventures Partners.
Why Join Shipper
An opportunity to build the next Unicorn and world with some of the smartest people in their fields and specialty. While also creating impact by supporting small sellers and micro-entrepreneurs across the nation.
What is This Role All About
Ensure the sales team is set up for success to meet sales targets and business needs through quality & quantity management of sales team.
What Will You Do
- Manage hiring process and ensuring head count quality and quantity based on sales target and business needs
- Collaborate with Training team and Performance team to validate, modify, and improve sales onboarding and continuous learning programs based on business needs
- Own and implement sales coaching strategy
- Lead Sales communications and cross-functional communication
- Measure and report on sales enablement program success
- Supporting the company by making continuous improvement in accordance with company's vision and mission
What are The Requirements
- 3+ years of professional experience as a training manager, project manager, or similar role
- Degree from a reputable university
- Experience hiring team members and evaluating performance quickly
- Experience working on small, cross-functional teams in close partnership with Sales and HR
- Excel in an incredibly fast-paced, scrappy environment
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying