Why Join Us?
Shipper is on a mission to invent a new standard for online shipping in Indonesia. We have assembled the largest asset-light delivery network to make shipping simple, reliable, and cost competitive. With over 17,000 islands, 2,500 logistics providers, and a fast growing e-commerce market, Indonesia is one of the most challenging markets to build a great online shipping experience and we are primed to be a part of the solution. We are privileged to have some of the best global investors including Lightspeed, Y Combinator, and others. We are looking for passionate and outstanding individuals to join our team.
What will you do:
- Development, construction, and maintenance of data architectures.
- Ability to handle raw and unstructured data.
- Provide recommendations for data improvement, quality, and efficiency of data.
- Ensure and support the data architecture utilized by data scientists and analysts.
- Development of data processes for data modeling, mining, and data production.
- Supporting the company by making continuous improvement in accordance with company's vision and mission
What are the requirements:
- Working experience at least 2 years using ETL solution, data workflows, and pipelines
- Fluency in SQL, Python, or equivalent
- Understand BigQuery and Airflow is a plus
- Understand Big data AWS environment is a plus
- Experienced in setting up and managing cloud services in at least one of the major cloud solutions providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, or AliCloud)
- Data-Oriented personality
- Experienced with a diverse set of data technologies (for example, but not limited to Redshift, Elastic Search, PostgreSQL, Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Airflow, Docker/Kubernetes)
- Having more than 2 years of professional experience in data field, from various position such as ETL (Extract Transform Load) developer, database administrator, or EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) developer
- Write complex queries on the data, making sure it is easily
accessible and works smoothly
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying