What is Shipper
Shipper is a growing technology company based in Jakarta. We provide well-rounded logistics solutions for businesses of all sizes. Today, we offer several services including First-Mile Pickup and Delivery, Fulfillment/Warehouse Management, and Cross-Border shipping services. We are financially supported by eminent investors, including Floodgate, Y-combinator, Lightspeed Ventures Partners, and Insignia Ventures Partners.
Why Join Shipper
An opportunity to build the next Unicorn and world with some of the smartest people in their fields and specialties. While also creating impact by supporting small sellers and micro-entrepreneurs across the nation.
- Sr. Manager Accounting responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including: Month and End-Year process, Accounts payables/receivable, Cash receipts, General ledger, Payroll & utilities, Treasury & Budgeting, Cash forecasting, Revenue and expenditure variance analysis, Capital assets reconciliations, Trust account statement reconciliations, Check runs, Fixed asset activity, Debt activity.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager or Finance Manager
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance, economics, business administration or relevant field
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Attention to detail and strong math skills
- Strong ethics, with a customer-oriented attitude
- Plus point if you are a former auditor from (PWC, Deloitte, EY, KPMG).
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying