Why Join Us?
Shipper is on a mission to invent a new standard for online shipping in Indonesia. We have assembled the largest asset-light delivery network to make shipping simple, reliable, and cost competitive. With over 17,000 islands, 2,500 logistics providers, and a fast growing e-commerce market, Indonesia is one of the most challenging markets to build a great online shipping experience and we are primed to be a part of the solution. We are privileged to have some of the best global investors including Lightspeed, Y Combinator, and others. We are looking for passionate and outstanding individuals to join our team.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
A Bachelor Degree in Business or related filed is required. In order to succeed in this role, you will need to have deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics and good interpersonal skills.
What will you do
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Doing business review and operations evaluation.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Creating Engagement Event and acquiring new referrals.
- Supporting the company by making continuous improvement in accordance with company's vision and mission
What are the requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field
- > 4yrs work-experience in Account Management
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying